- 25-year government concessions for the distribution of natural gas throughout the Negev and Southern Israel.
- Design, manufacture, installation and testing of complete Pressure Regulating & Metering Systems (PRMS), including all related systems for independent automatic operation, such as electrical systems, fire detection and extinguishing systems, and gas leak monitoring & detection.
- PRMS infrastructure for the Israel Natural Gas Line, including civil engineering, and electrical systems.
- Switching over manufacturing plants to natural gas.
- Maintenance of natural gas facilities.
Electra Katzenstein is a subsidiary of Electra Elco C&S, specializing in design, manufacture, and large-scale assembly of switchgear, LV & HV distribution panels, MCC panels, HV switch disconnectors, and other components which meet the strictest international standards – IEC 61439, IEC 62271 and others.